We are searching for a motivated individual to join our growing team of civil/site professionals as we design the communities in which we live, work, and play. Qualified candidates must have high-level verbal and written communication skills, excellent computer skills (AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office), strong work ethic, and the ability to work well alone and as part of a team.
As a Project Designer, you will use your site design knowledge and CADD skills to create a wide variety of land development Projects through preparation of site layout, grading, utility, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, PennDOT HOP and other related permit and construction plans.
Our ideal person has an associate’s degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting, Civil Engineering Technology, or a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture and is on the path to licensure as a professional engineer or professional landscape architect in Pennsylvania or Maryland.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting or Civil Engineering Technology, 5+ years of related civil design experience, or;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture, 3+ years of related experience, and an EIT or ASLA and on the path to licensure.
- Strong organizational, technical, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We expect you to work hard and have fun while utilizing your experience, CADD knowledge, and communication skills to further your career. SDC offers quarterly employee appreciation outings, professional development opportunities, a business casual dress code, collaborative culture, flexible schedule, and a competitive pay and benefits package that is scalable with experience, including bonuses and a 401k plan with company match.
Submit your cover letter and résumé
Please submit your cover letter and résumé to SiteDC today
Accepted Filetypes: pdf, doc, docx, rtf, txt