Combining Years of experience to benefit you
Municipal governments are responsible for providing safe, secure, and adequate infrastructure for their communities. Each municipality can be responsible for miles of local roads, bridges, storm culverts, sidewalks, and public utilities which all require maintenance, replacement, and expansions.
As representatives of local municipalities, it is the appointed Municipal Engineer’s duty to design and inspect the construction of this infrastructure ensuring the safety, health, and welfare of the surrounding community and environment. And, as Municipal Engineers, we are often responsible to review all land development and subdivision plans that are submitted for conformity with the municipal code ensuring these designs and construction meet the standards required by the municipality. SDC is qualified to meet these needs.
SDC provides the following municipal representation services:
- Sewage Enforcement Officer (SEO) Representation
- Subdivision and Land Development Plan Reviews
- Stormwater Management Site Plan Reviews
- Permitting for Construction Projects under various Authoritative Bodies
- Community Development Block Grant Applications
- Department of Conservation and Natural Resources Grant Applications
- Dirt, Gravel, and Low Volume Road Program Applications
- Street, Sidewalk, Curb Design
- Sanitary Sewer and Stormwater Collection Design
- Culvert Replacement Design
- Ordinance Review
- Construction Oversight and Inspection